InfoMay 29, 2014 · Books
10 Ways to Reboot Your Mind for Success Book Launch – Get a Free Copy on June 10
Learn how to overcome life’s small and big challenges with Christian Wasinger’s “10 Ways to Reboot Your Mind for Success.” The author gives away his newest book at no cost on June 10, 2014 to everyone seeking to improve their lives.Press Release VideoLoading the player...Details(prREACH)
In his recently released book, Christian Wasinger, also known as the NLP Expert talks about how every time people have a thought, they make the choice to believe whether or not that thought is true. He explains, that the thoughts people accept as truth are the foundations of of what are eventually to become their beliefs and realities. He goes on to explain that sharing that people’s current experiences, and reality as they know it, are simply reflections of previously accepted thoughts, which too often no longer serve or support them, or are their best interest.
In 10 Ways to Reboot Your Mind for Success, Christian Wasinger describes how to utilize and implement simple basic principles of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, that can help individuals break free from their negative beliefs, thought patterns, and self-doubts.
Some of the other interesting topics in this book are:
- How the words that people use on a daily basis affect them on an emotional level, and which words, when used properly, can completely transform their lives.
- How the subconscious mind operates, and how one can harness and utilize its amazing powers to attract what they want.
- How to positively shift one’s environment to influence our success.
- What to let go of in exchange for happiness and success.
- The importance of forgiveness and who to forgive in order to live joyfully.
- How to break free from the limiting thoughts and beliefs in order to live a happy, meaningful, and successful life.
- How everything one has is a reflection of their communication, and how to communicate one’s way to success.
- And much more.
The author is making kindle version of this book available at no cost to anyone who would like to improve their lives on June 10, 2104.
To download a free copy go to www.10WaysToRebootYourMind.comLinksQuotes“Our thoughts can either imprison us or break us free. Either way, they are a choice—our choice.”ImagesContact
619/990-0311Follow UsVisit Site