InfoSeptember 11, 2014 · Press Release
4Patriots Welcomes National Preparedness Month
National Preparedness Month brings a heightened sense of urgency to the need for being as prepared as possible for natural and manmade disasters. 4Patriots specializes in products designed to help people prepare for an uncertain future.Press Release VideoLoading the player...Details(prREACH)
September is National Preparedness Month in the U.S., according to the Austin American Statesman and other media outlets and government websites. It’s a time when people are encouraged to prepare for weather disasters that can strike anytime and anywhere.
Nashville, Tenn.-based 4Patriots LLC, which provides a variety of products that help people become more self-reliant and independent, treats every month like National Preparedness Month. Company officials including Partner Allen Baler believe that the best way for Americans to prepare for disruptions in power caused by natural and manmade disasters is by stocking up on non-perishable food, water and other essential items.
“Despite all of the weather disasters, clean water shortages and cyber attacks on our electrical grid that have occurred recently, many Americans are still not yet ready to handle a situation in which food and water are not readily available,” said Baler, whose company launched in 2008 as Reboot Marketing and was named to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in America in 2013.
“We just keep getting hit over and over again with these emergency situations, but many people have an ‘It will never happen to me’ mindset. That’s unfortunate because it probably will happen to them at some point. And when it does, only those who are prepared are going to be able to avoid heading to FEMA centers.
“One of the best things about being prepared is that it leads to peace of mind. You know that no matter what happens, you’ve prepared by stockpiling good tasting and nutritious food with a long shelf life, as well as clean drinking water.”
4Patriots products include:
* Food4Patriots, a longterm food survival solution consisting of pre-packaged kits of survival food rated for 25 years of storage, available in 72-hour, four-week and three-month supplies.
* Water4Patriots, which launched recently with its first product, the LifeStraw personal water filter, designed to provide the user with safe, clean drinking water in any situation.
* Power4Patriots, a series of Do-It-Yourself videos and manuals (printed and electronic) showing how to build solar panels, a wind turbine, a solar water heater and a solar air heater.
* SurvivalSeeds4Patriots, a seed vault containing approximately 5,640 survival seeds from 21 varieties of heirloom and non-genetically modified seeds, rated for five-plus years of storage.
* Patriot Power Generator, a portable solar generator designed to provide electricity for important devices and equipment during a power outage or disaster situation.
4Patriots’ full-color, 16-page monthly newsletter titled the Patriot Alliance Messenger and the company’s blog provide readers with information on essential subjects including privacy, solar/wind power, survival seeds, home and self-defense, healthcare and much more, so that they can become more self-reliant and independent from government and big business.LinksQuotes"Despite all of the weather disasters, clean water shortages and cyber attacks on our electrical grid that have occurred recently, many Americans are still not yet ready to handle a situation in which food and water are not readily available."ImagesContact
262-287-2418Follow UsVisit Site