InfoAugust 22, 2014 · Business
Cornerstone International Group Publishes Career Guide
Global executive recruiting company reaches out to China’s seven million graduatesPress Release VideoDetails(prREACH) SHANGHAI, CH August 22 2014 - Every year in China, colleges and universities churn out seven million new graduates eager to move into the workforce. A new book launched here this month will now help them to find that first position faster. The book “First Steps to a Career” is written by Simon Wan, Chairman and CEO of the global executive recruiting company Cornerstone International Group. It was launched at the annual Shanghai Book Fair in mid-August with a book signing co-sponsored by Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press. “Work is one of the most important things in our lives,” says Wan. “In order to have a good career path, people need to start planning right after university graduation. This book should help them to get a faster start.” The book contains nine chapters, each devoted to a specific set of skills required to research and win that critical first job. They are:
LinksQuotes“In order to have a good career path, people need to start planning right after university graduation."ImagesContact
- Managing and dealing with change.
- Making decisions and planning directions.
- Learning to self-assess with better techniques.
- Preparing detailed CVs.
- Improving strategic job searching skills.
- Developing interpersonal and tool-using skills.
- Building up interview skills.
- Practising negotiation skills for better offers.
- Passing a probation period successfully.
514-917-8198Follow UsVisit Site