InfoApril 9, 2014 · Business
Going Paperless, 75% Reduction in Waste, Improved Financial Systems for Clients
75% reduction of paper and ink toner cartridge achieved by Richard A Beauchemin, CPA/Carolina Accounting & Tax Service, PLLC. Environmentally conscious companies can read about and reap benefits of a paperless financial, accounting, bookkeeping and payroll solutions.Press Release VideoLoading the player...Details(prREACH)
Charlote, NC, April 9, 2014 - In preparation of this coming Earth Day, Richard A. Beauchemin, CPA/Carolina Accounting & Tax Service, PLLC is excited to announce that its paper consumption and ink toner cartridge usage has decreased by an astounding 75% over that past 3 years.
The company had been progressively migrating away from delivering paper copies of financial and payroll reports to its clients. Three years ago it dispensed altogether with delivering hard copies of monthly financial reports and now only provides secure electronic copies of financial reports.
Richard Beauchemin, CPA said: "To make going paperless a reality we had to identify and invest in systems and technology that allowed us to accomplish our goal of waste reduction while improving efficiency, communication and delivering value-added innovative solutions to our clients. We are pleased with our history of working with great technology and solution providers, including Thomson Reuters and Swipeclock." He went on to say: "Central to accomplishing this was setting up all our clients on secure cloud technology platforms."
Each client is set-up on a secure portal. From the client’s secure portal client they have access to their electronic storage cabinet. It allows them to easily retrieve critical financial documents from anywhere in the world, at anytime.
Paperless Bookkeeping and Accounting Systems are a Reality For the office of Richard A. Beauchemin, CPA/Carolina Accounting & Tax Service, PLLC, it all starts with accessing the client's electronic source documents on-line rather than having clients provide printed copies. Again, saving paper copies from having to be printed out.
From the electronic source files the financial reports are produced and an electronic copy is generated and transmitted to the client's secure portal. From there the client can access and download the reports.
Clients using Richard A. Beauchemin, CPA/Carolina Accounting & Tax Service, PLLC’s Client Bookkeeping module have real-time access to the staff. Questions, training and support are delivered in a virtual environment so customers never feel alone, unsupported, or left worrying about where to search for answers.
Paperless Payroll Saves More than Just Paper and Ink Toner For Payroll, it starts with providing clients an automated electronic timekeeping solution hosted in the cloud. The system eliminates punch cards, handwritten time cards or spreadsheets. Once the client verifies and finalizes payroll data the electronic file is imported into payroll.
Clients, by having employees receive wages via direct deposit or though paycards and using the employee portals Richard A. Beauchemin, CPA/Carolina Accounting & Tax Service, PLLC provides, eliminates all paper in its payroll process.
After payroll is processed electronic copies of the check stubs are sent down to each employee's secure portal. The employee can login and view his or her check stubs, W2s or withholding information.
By implementing Richard A. Beauchemin, CPA/Carolina Accounting & Tax Service, PLLC's paperless payroll solution companies realize multiple benefits:
- Cost savings. The labor cost savings for a company with just 25 employees is more than an astounding $11K per year. Savings based on employees being paid an average $15/hour; arriving just 3 minutes late and leaving 4 minutes early.
- Reduction of payroll administrator's time required to manually track and enter payroll data or chase down lost check stubs and W2s
- Reduction of payroll processing errors
- Minimizes employees’ time away from office by them not having to run to the bank to deposit their checks
- Convenience for employees. Employees’ paycheck is automatically deposited so they do not have to wait an extra day for transaction to clear. They have access 24/7 to their check stub, earnings history and time card.
- Timekeeping records are stored electronically making it easy to show compliance to labor and wage laws as well as the Patient Protection Affordable Care Act
Being environmentally friendly and creating opportunities to drive down and minimize the carbon footprint are not mutually exclusive at Richard A. Beauchemin, CPA/Carolina Accounting & Tax Service, PLLC. The results of its eco-program speak for itself - a 75% reduction in paper and in toner usage in-house alone.
More importantly, while reducing waste, they have innovated to create and deliver more value to their clients. The systems and solutions they provide to clients improve:
- Financial reporting systems
- Accuracy of financial reports
- Security of stored critical financial reports
- Access to all critical financial data
- Labor cost savings on payroll
- Timekeeping records to insure compliance
- Disaster recovery systems for financial records
Contact the company for more information about business financial and payroll solutions that drive down waste and improve efficiency for a business while saving money.LinksQuotesTo make going paperless a reality we had to identify and invest in systems and technology that allowed us to accomplish of waste reduction while improving efficiency, communication and delivering value-added innovative solutions to our clients."ImagesContact
(704) 817-2410Follow UsVisit Site