InfoMay 12, 2014 · Business
Google and Online Marketing Giant to Host Google Partner Event Springfield, MO
Leading Google partner, Online Marketing Giant, hosting a complimentary event on growing online business for local business professionals.Press Release VideoDetails(prREACH) Online Marketing Giant, a leading Google Partner, is hosting Google’s Partners Connect event at the Whiteriver Conference Center at Bass Pro Shops in Springfield, MO on May 21st from 1:00 to 3:00 pm CDT. Light refreshments will be served and cool Google Gear door prizes will be given away. Attendees who attend will learn from Google as well as Springfield’s own Brett Curry & Chris Brewer on how to shift their online efforts into overdrive. Three top executives from Google will be live via an exclusive Google Partner simulcast and certified Google experts Brett & Chris will be teaching on location. Here’s what attendees will learn at the event:
- Latest online trends that can’t be ignored
- New video and search marketing options that can give a leg up on the competition
- How to use smarter insights to succeed online
- How to utilize Google’s untapped resources for better results
- Arjan Dijk, Vice President, Global Small Business Marketing – how small businesses can succeed on the web.
- Fred Vallaeys, Google AdWords Evangelist – how businesses can navigate online advertising and expand their online presence.
VideoLinksQuotes“We are looking forward to hosting this one-of-a-kind Google event in Springfield and offer area business professionals the chance to learn directly from Google’s top minds about how to grow their business online.”ImagesContact
- Ben Wood, Director Channel Sales Americas – how small businesses should approach working with an agency, what resources the Google agency team provides, and the importance of working with an online professional.
(877) 378-9443Follow UsVisit Site