InfoAugust 30, 2016 · Transportation
Tamper Evident Seals Company TydenBrooks Offers Container Seals to Prevent Theft
TydenBrooks, a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of tamper evident seals offer high quality container seals to prevent theft of high value cargo.Press Release VideoLoading the player...Details(prREACH)
TydenBrooks, the global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of tamper evident seals offers container seals to prevent theft of high value cargo. The highest incidence of cargo theft occurs with pharmaceuticals, cigarettes, computer/electronics and liquor. TydenBrooks’ container seals and tamper evident seals secure cargo for these high value goods that are in transit or staging for future transit.
Industry experts estimate all cargo thefts represent as much as $30 billion in losses each year. The reality is that cost-effective manufacturing often requires materials sourced in one part of the world and frequently the finished product is shipped, warehoused and consumed in another. At any point, cargo can be stolen. Most of the stolen cargo in the United States is brought to ports and exported in ocean containers to countries such as Paraguay, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, the Dominican Republic, and Costa Rica. From there, it ends up in black market distribution channels.
There are a number of strategies that companies in these high theft industries adopt to mitigate losses associated with cargo theft. One of the most important is tamper evident container seals to keep high value shipments, containers, truck and trailer doors and railroad cars secure. These container seals limit intrusion and create an alert that doors have been tampered with. In addition, there are a variety of tamper evident seals and locks to secure cargo, such as king pin locks. TydenBrooks also offers GPS tracking devices that can help determine the location of stolen goods.
Examples of tamper evident seals and container seals are:
- SnapTracker Bolt Seal is a barrier class bolt container seal designed for securing high value cargo. A solid steel bolt provides strength while a molded plastic coating provides tamper-evidence.
- The Model A is an extreme-duty cargo tamper evident security seal that meets the ISO 17712 standard for High Security. It is intended for containers, trucks and railcars that include military applications. Optional longer cable lengths are available for this container seal to secure keeper bars and other specialty applications.
- Intermodal II container seals are designed for ISO containers and high value cargo shipments.
- Flex Bolt Seal is a high security bolt container seal that consists of a flexible bolt, with non-preformed cable and a plastic-coated steel locking chamber. Flex Bolt tamper evident seals are designed for ISO containers and high value cargo shipments.
- Super Bolt is a heavy-duty case hardened container seal for applications requiring restricted access to the doors of trucks, containers and railcars. Special/restricted removal tool is required for bolt removal. Recommended only for controlled movement applications.
- Rod Lock II is a single use bolt container seal that is constructed of an all steel bolt and locking end used to secure containers, railcars and truck doors.
To learn more about and tamper evident seals as well as container seals visit the company website at: http://tydenbrooks.com/seals-by-type/in-stock-products-get-it-now or call 1-800-458-SEAL.
ABOUT TYDENBROOKS TydenBrooks is a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of tamper evident seals and container seals. Through its acquisitions of TydenBrammall, EJ Brooks, and Stoffel Seals, TydenBrooks has over 350 years of combined experience and history in the manufacture of tamper evident seals. TydenBrooks has consistently demonstrated market leadership through innovation, research, quality, design and manufacturing globally.
To learn more about and tamper evident seals as well as container seals visit the company website at: http://tydenbrooks.com/seals-by-type/in-stock-products-get-it-now or call 1-800-458-SEAL.VideoLinksImagesContact
760-521-5900Follow UsVisit Site