InfoDecember 20, 2014 · Medical & Pharmaceuticals
Aesthetic Everything® Announces its List of the 2014 Top Doctors in Aesthetics
Aesthetic Everything®, the only online social networking platform for the aesthetic industry globally, presents the 2014 Top 10 Aesthetic doctors, companies, medical spas, estheticians, skin care companies and aesthetic executives in America.Press Release VideoLoading the player...Details(prREACH)
Aesthetic Everything®, the only online social networking platform for the aesthetic industry globally, presents the 2014 Top 10 Aesthetic doctors, companies, medical spas, estheticians, skin care companies and aesthetic executives in America. This honor recognizes expertise of the finest professionals and companies in the aesthetic industry, as well as companies that made outstanding contribution to the aesthetic community. The complete list is at www.AestheticEverythingPatients.com.
TOP 10 AESTHETIC DOCTORS AND THEIR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS 2014
1. W. Grant Stevens, M.D., F.A.C.S.- Marina Del Rey, CA - Grant Stevens, M.D., FACS is the recipient of the Just Like My Child Foundation’s 2014 Humanitarian Award. The Foundation’s mission is to empower vulnerable adolescent girls by enabling them to create healthy, self-sustaining families who prosper without further aid.
2. Michelle A. Spring, M.D., F.A.C.S.- Marina Del Rey, CA - Prior to joining the team at Marina Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michelle Spring traveled for one year to Bangladesh, Bolivia, China, Ecuador, India, Peru, Taiwan and Vietnam, where she provided humanitarian relief as an Interplast Webster Fellow. She provided free reconstructive plastic surgery for children and adults with cleft palates, cleft lips, disfiguring burns and hand deformities.
3. Mark N. Berkowitz, M.D.- Sterling Heights, MI - Dr. Mark Berkowitz supports Athletes Adopting Families, Stephen Tulloch foundation (Detroit Lions), Kadima and Matthew Bittker Foundation.
4. Malcolm A. Lesavoy M.D., F.A.C.S. - Encino, CA - Dr. Lesavoy’s involvement with charitable organizations includes Interplast and Operation Smile. Both organizations provide surgical reconstruction in third world countries for babies and children that are born with or have acquired birth defects (cleft lip or palate) or traumatic injuries due to burns and trauma.
5. Michael C. Edwards, M.D., F.A.C.S.- Las Vegas, NV - Dr. Michael Edwards donates regularly to the Wounded Warriors and the local food bank 3 Square. His public service also includes being President of the Clark County Medical Society.
6. Michael N. Desvigne, M.D., C.W.S., F.A.C.S., F.A.A.C.W.S. - Chandler, AZ – Dr. Desvigne’s charitable work includes working at Duncan Hospital, in Raxaul, India teaching and educating physicians on advanced wound care and surgical reconstruction. He traveled to Haiti post-earthquake to work in local field hospital where he performed traumatic reconstructive surgery as well as advanced wound care, complex hand surgery, tumor resection, and burn treatment.
7. John A. Grossman, M.D.- Beverly Hills, CA
8. Frank Agullo, M.D., F.A.C.S. – El Paso, TX - Dr. Agullo and Dr. Palladino feel honored and blessed to be able to participate on yearly pro-bono missions with Smile Network International. The reconstructive field of Plastic Surgery is immensely rewarding to them, especially in these cases, where they make an everlasting and life altering difference in a child's life who otherwise would probably be unable to seek surgical correction for his/her cleft lip and palate. Dr. Agullo and Dr. Palladino dedicate their time and effort once a year to offer their surgical expertise to underserved communities all around the world.
9. Humberto Palladino, M.D., F.A.C.S. – El Paso, TX
10. Humberto Palladino, M.D., F.A.C.S.– Riverside, CA - Dr. Ben Childers donated over $10k to the Claremont Club Art of Giving event to raise funds for living beyond Cancer and hosted an event for BRA Day (National Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day) and raised $3200 for BRA Day.
TOP 10 AESTHETIC COMPANIES 2014
1. Zeltiq, CoolSculpting 2. MiraDry, Miramar 3. NeoGraft 4. Aesthetic BluePrint 5. Sientra 6. Allergan 7. Merz 8. Galderma 9. NKP Medical 10. ThermiRF
Runner Ups: 11. Cynosure 12. Cutera 13. ZO Skin Health, Inc.
TOP 10 MEDICAL SPAS 2014
1. The Institute at Marina Plastic Surgery 2. Southwest Plastic Surgery Medical Spa 3. Glo MedSpa 4. Bellissimo Medical Aesthetics 5. Facial Aesthetics 6. SkinRx & Body Wellness 7. Dermatique Laser and Skin 8. FreshSkin 9. Renewal Skin Spa 10. Envy Skin Clinic
Runner Ups: 11. St. Luois Skin Solutions 12. Radiance Medspa
TOP 8 ESTHETICIANS 2014 1. Angela Bravo OC Skin Secrets http://www.ocskin.net 2. Olga Lucero www.freyaslair.com 3. Amanda Oliver St. Louis Skin Solutions www.stlouisskin.com 4. Mindi Mills-Kimrey Duke Aesthetic Center, Durham, NC 5. Collette Balbero Museum Spa & Specialists in Plastic Surgery in Raleigh, NC 6. Laura Meacham Goldsboro Skin Center in Goldsboro, NC 7. Alexa Jeppi www.advancedplasticsurgery.com 8. Karla Keene ClarityRx Skin Wellness Boutique, Newport Beach, CA www.clarityclinicalskincare.com
TOP 10 SKIN CARE 2014
1. Chella, Chella Brow Bar www.Chella.com www.ChellaBrowBar.com 2. Clarity Clinical Skincare www.clarityclinicalskincare.com 3. Renewable Beauty www.Renewable-Beauty.com 4. M. Steves results-driven, natural anti-aging skincare www.msteves.com 5. American Laser Skincare Phone: 877-709-4455 6. Dermaesthetics 7. Bonblissbeauty www.bonblissbeauty.com http://dermaestheticsusa.com 8. Dominaskincare http://md.dominaskincare.com 9. Elorum, Doramax 10. Pocketderm https://pocketderm.com http://www.doramax.com
Runner Ups: 11. Sesderma http://www.sesdermausa.com 12. Envy Medical www.envymedical.com
TOP AESTHETIC EXECUTIVES 2014
1. Chris Kraneiss VP of International Affairs, ZO Skin Health Inc. 2. Curtis A. Cluff Chief Executive Officer, Envy Medical, Inc. 3. Stephanie Evans National Sales Director and Trainer, DemaPur Skincare, Biophora 4. Rodney C. Fetaya Founder, CEO, Dermarose Skin Revitalized www.DermaroseSkincare.com 5. Lisa Champlain Day Vice President, Ocis Biotechnology 6. Desirée Tooson Practice Development Manager, ZELTIQ Los Angeles www.coolsculpting.com 7. Stacy Fleury Practice Development Manager, ZELTIQ Michigan 8. Robert Rullo Founder, CEO continuED Medical LLC 9. James Kone Jr. Vice President Strategic Business Development | US & International, mybody 10. Jennifer Denman Territory Manager, Surgical Specialties/QUILL Southern California
Aesthetic Everything recently launched Aesthetic Agency. Please go to www.AestheticAgency.com to learn more about the services they provide.VideoLinksImagesContact
310-754-0257Follow UsVisit Site