InfoSeptember 19, 2014 · Internet & New Media
Social Media Ad Genius Releases Updated Power Editor Video
Social Media Ad Genius has updated its video training on Power Editor due to Facebook’s recent changes.Press Release VideoLoading the player...Details(prREACH)
Social Media Ad Genius, a video, step-by-step training that focuses on how to best create profitable Facebook Pay Per Click ads, has updated its program to include how to use the recently changed Facebook power editor function.
The following new training videos on Facebook Power Editor have been added to Level II of Social Media Ad Genius's training:
- Intro To Power Editor
- Power Editor Darkposts - Link Preview
- How To Duplicate Posts In Power Editor
- How To Create A Right Hand Column Ad
- Power Editor Darkposts - Video
- Power Editor and Custom Audience / Retargeting
"Last week Facebook updated Power Editor to make it more user-friendly," says Tom Bukacek, Social Media Ad Genius's Co-Creator. "We spent the weekend updating and adding to the Social Media Ad Genius training area so that you can see the new changes and what it means for your campaigns."
Social Media Ad Genius was created by Black Box Social Media (blackboxsocialmedia.com). Black Box Social Media is a full service, 'done-for-you' online marketing company that utilizes the latest digital marketing strategies to assist businesses brand themselves and generate greater profits. Through their agency , they take the lessons learned from running over $4,000,000 in Facebook Ads and teach others how to do it correctly.
"Facebook is constantly changing things," says Social Media Ad Genius Co-Creator Curt Maly. "Part of the reason we created a video training program is to be able make updates quickly when things change in Facebook's platform. We were able to reshoot all of our relevant videos within 48 hours of the update to give our members the best service possible."
Social Media Ad Genius covers the following topics (and more):
- How to properly profile a target audience
- How to create Fan Page ‘Like’ campaigns
- The 3 different types of Facebook Pay Per Click campaigns… and which one will shred hard earned dollars if used
- How to create tests and splits tests without bombarding a Facebook Fan Page with the same ads over and over again
- When to use and how to set up each different type of Facebook ad objective
- What conversion tracking pixels are on Facebook (and how this one feature can double profit margins)
- How to use retargeting
For more information on Social Media Ad Genius, please visit http://socialmediaadgenius.comLinksQuotesLast week Facebook updated Power Editor to make it more user-friendly. We spent the weekend updating and adding to the Social Media Ad Genius training area so that you can see the new changes and what it means for your campaigns.ImagesContact
512-501-6414Follow UsVisit Site